Online Banking - Learn More
To try a DEMONSTRATION of our ONLINE BANKING site, please click here.
To try a DEMONSTRATION of our ONLINE CASH MANAGEMENT site, please click here.
To SIGN UP for Personal Online Banking, please click here.
To SIGN UP for Business Online Banking: Please call Doreen Rosengarth at 925-791-4375, your banker, or come in to either of our branches.
With Tri-Valley Online Banking, you will enjoy the ultimate in personal and business banking from anywhere at anytime. All you need is access to the internet. Through Tri-Valley Bank’s safe and secure format with SSL 3.0 RC4 128 bit encryption you can perform numerous transactions on an unlimited 24/7 basis.
With just a few clicks of your mouse you can gain access to the following features:
BALANCE REPORTING and TRANSACTION VIEWING
See “Real Time” information of your balances and account activity
- See ledger balances, float balances and upcoming transactions memo-posted to your account.
- View and search previously posted transactions. You can view up to 6 months of your previous transaction activity at all times. Transactions are accompanied by check images of both front and back side of all checks.
- Make requests online for copies of checks, prior monthly account statements, and to re-order checks.
- Easily make requests to the Bank for item corrections to your transaction history or bank statements.
- Export information to financial applications such as Quicken, Quickbooks, Money Active Statements, and other formats such as Microsoft Excel.
Use our internet banking system to generate an email notifying you if your account balance has dropped below or exceeded a pre-determined amount. Account alerts and emails can be sent to you for virtually any banking transaction (For Example):
- For any deposits, wires, etc. that get credited to your account
- Account transfers
- When a loan payment is due
- When a CD is due
- And many more options!!
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
- Transfer between any of your Tri-Valley Bank accounts for the current day or schedule future transfers on a one time or recurring basis.
- Make loan payments to any of your Tri-Valley Bank loans.
- Make payments to individuals, or businesses via Tri-Valley Bank online bill payment service.
- Payments will be sent electronically or by check. Easy to follow payments in process and historical payments.
- Easy to set-up one time or recurring payments.
- In addition to the above features Tri-Valley Bank provides additional features (listed below) for business online banking clients.
Funds can be transferred to domestic or foreign recipients.
- ACH Debit Origination – Speed collection of funds from your regular customers by originating electronic transactions to directly debit their account with their agreement.
- ACH Credit Origination – Make payments to vendors and process payroll by originating electronic transactions to directly credit their accounts.
ELECTRONIC TAX PAYMENTS
Make timely payment of your federal and state taxes though internet banking.
Request stop payments through online banking